New Expected release 31/03/23
Release delayed due to late pressing.
Update for new release date tba asap
3 Feet High and Rising is the debut studio album by hip hop trio De La Soul and was released on March 3, 1989.
It marked the first of three full- length collaborations with producer Prince Paul, which would become the critical and commercial peak of both parties.
Critically, as well as commercially, the album was a success. It contains thesingles, "Me Myself and I", "The Magic Number", "Buddy", and "Eye Know".
2. The Magic Number
3. Change in Speak
4. Cool Breeze on the Rocks (The Melted Version)
5. Can U Keep a Secret
6. Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge)
7. Ghetto Thang
8. Transmitting live from Mars
9. Eye Know
10. Take It Off
11. A Little Bit of Soap
12. Tread Water
13. Potholes in My Lawn
14. Say No Go
15. Do As De La Does
16. Plug Tunin' (Last Chance to Comprehend)
17. De La Orgee
18. Buddy (with Jungle Brothers and Q-Tip from A Tribe Called Quest)
20. Me Myself and I
21. This is a Recording 4 Living in a Full Time Era (L.I.F.E.)
22. I Can Do Anything (Delacratic)
23. D.A.I.S.Y. Age